ALPINE ILX-F115DU Mobile Media Station
ALPINE ILX-F115DU Mobile Media Station
- The iLX-F115D Alpine Halo 11 is the second generation of Alpine’s world-famous Halo product line, featuring a gigantic XXL 11-inch high-resolution WXGA touch-screen and is compatible with virtually any vehicle with 1DIN or 2DIN installation dock. This Head Unit is especially suitable for vans, pick-up trucks, motorhomes or any other vehicle with a large dashboard – or simply any user looking for maximum screen size. The super-slim display appears to simply hover over your dashboard and can be adjusted in various ways for the best position.
- Enjoy wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wired) compatibility, DAB+ digital radio, USB video playback, Hi-Res Audio playback, Bluetooth hands-free and audio streaming and much more with this amazing Head Unit.
- Bring exceptionally good sound quality into your vehicle: the Alpine Halo 11 is the world’s first Head Unit featuring a built-in Class-D amplifier and has a wide array of professional sound tuning functions, such as 2-way X-overs, a Parametric EQ, digital time correction and much more.
- If you are looking for maximum screen size in your dashboard, the Alpine Halo 11 (iLX-F115D) is for you. Its 11-inch HD screen is especially suitable for any vehicle with a large dashboard, such as motorhomes, pick-up trucks, vans, camping-busses, etc, but can of course also used in any other vehicle with a 1DIN or 2DIN radio dock and brings the very latest entertainment features and formats to your ride.
- The Alpine Halo 11 is the culmination of the Alpine Halo display platform. The large, 11-inch HD touch-screen display features a resolution of 1280 x 720p (WXGA) and has 49% more surface area than the highly popular, award winning Alpine Halo 9 - making icons, menus and visual content even more crisp and vibrant in your dash. The screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a single-DIN chassis that’s designed to fit in most 1DIN or 2DIN dash openings.
- The iLX-F115D “Works with Apple CarPlay” wirelessly and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access and write text messages, play music, and get direction in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control. Due to the WiFi connection, you can keep your iPhone in your pocket and do not need to plug it in all the time (except for charging).
- While the Alpine Halo 11 is mech-less (no built-in CD/DVD drive), you still have plenty of entertainment options. 2 USB ports located on the back of the unit allow you for example to connect one mobile device for charging, while the other USB port is used to plug in a USB stick or hard drive to access audio and video files.
- With five vertical adjustments, free angle selection, and two separate depths, you can position the floating display in the most optimal position, so you still have access to your dash controls and air vents. The user now can freely adjust the display angle at any time, to achieve best visibility and to avoid sunlight glare.
- The iLX-F115D is the world’s first aftermarket Head Unit featuring a built-in 4x 50 Watts Class-D amplifier – allowing excellent, high-end sound reproduction with highly reduced noise or phase shift. The key benefit of Class-D amplification technology is its high efficiency of about 90%, compared to 50 - 70% of Class AB amplifiers. New high-speed fans with internal heat sinks keep your Alpine Halo 11 cool - and the music playing.
- Featuring a 56-band Parametric EQ in the advanced mode, a 2-way digital X-over, 6-channel digital time correction and several Bass Engine SQ and MediaXpander sound tuning options, you have excellent tools at your disposal to tune your Alpine Halo 11 and the attached amp / speaker system to perfection. But we didn’t stop there: The Alpine Halo 11 is Hi-Res Audio certified and can decode and playback Hi-Res Audio files up to 96kHz / 1.536 kbps from USB sources in uncompressed supported formats such as FLAC, WAV and APE.
- The all new DAB/ radio tuner allows DAB – FM switching and lets you enjoy seamless radio reception without interruptions. Next the increased USB video playback formats (MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV), the Alpine Halo 11 features many additional entertainment options: the built-in Bluetooth module allows audio streaming from your phone and the HDMI input enables the connection of an external video playback device. You can of course use Android Auto with any compatible smartphone running Android (wired connection).
- If your car is equipped with parking sensors and, you can continue to use these convenient functions with your iLX-F115D. Alpine offers many vehicle data-bus interfaces to connect your Alpine Halo 11 to your vehicle’s data-bus system. This enables compatibility with your vehicle’s steering wheel control buttons, display of air conditioning settings as well parking sensor display.
- A rear view camera is a great way to make reversing safer. The camera image automatically comes on when you shift into reverse and distance guides that can be adjusted to match your car size will appear on the screen to help you safely park your car. Alpine offers a wide variety of front and rear facing cameras, including multi-view cameras with selectable viewing angles. You can even view the camera screen and parking sensor screen simultaneously, if your car supports it.
- The separately available RUE-BK01 control knob connects wirelessly to the Alpine Halo 11 and can be installed to the left or right side of the touch-screen. Alternatively you can also place the control knob anywhere else in the vehicle with a simple custom installation. Turning the knob will adjust the Head Unit’s volume output, while pushing it activates the rear view camera on the screen.
- - Radio / DAB Tuner
- - Bluetooth
- - Works with Apple CarPlay
- - Works with Android Auto
- - USB Media Connection
- - WiFi
- - Max Power Output: 4 x 50 W
|Garancia||1+1 év regisztráció után|
|Szállítási idő||1-5 munkanap|
Kérdezzen a termékről!