CANTON NEW REFERENCE 3 Álló hangsugárzó BLACK PIANO
- The edge-free design of the Reference 3, with curved cabinet roundings not only ensures a modern design - it is the basis for perfect sound development, which is characterized by authentic spatial imaging and staggering of the music. Two woofers with high-strength BCT cones made of black ceramic tungsten and the large midrange driver made of the same material ensure excellent dynamic characteristics in the perfectly tuned 3-way speaker. In the BCT diaphragm, 25 percent of the molecular structure of an aluminum cone is converted into a ceramic structure and refined with tungsten and additional metal particles. As a result, the diaphragms achieve a perfect stiffness-to-weight ratio and turn black on the front and back surfaces during the creation process. In addition, the specially shaped black midrange ceramic cone in TCC technology stabilizes the membrane and reduces unwanted resonances. Thus, we achieve a precise and distortion-free reproduction. At the same time, the latest generation bass guide design allows uncomplicated placement of the speakers in medium-sized rooms with even distribution of bass waves.
- - Acoustic principle: 3-way Bass reflex system
- - Principle passive resonator: Bass reflex
- - Radiation direction resonator: Downfire
- - Tweeter: 1x 25 mm Aluminum ceramic oxyd
- - Midrange driver: 1x 174 mm Black ceramic tungsten (Wave surround)
- - Woofer: 2x 192 mm Black ceramic tungsten
- - Nominal load capacity: 300 watts
- - Music load capacity: 500 watts
- - Transmission range: 20 - 40,000 Hz
- - Impedance: 4 - 8 ohm
- - Level adjustment: yes
- - Efficiency 2.83 V / 1 m: 88 dB
- - Connections: WBT-Connector terminal with level adjustment
Kérdezzen a termékről!